Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Training Brazilian Wax Demo What Is The Best Hair Removing Product For 'down There'...?

What is the best hair removing product for 'down there'...? - training brazilian wax demo

) I'll visit my friend in the Christmas holiday (Coming Home EIA training for the Army and I do not want to worry about shaving there. I discussed the possibility of a Brazilian wax, but it is very expensive, and I'm really trying my money.

What are some hair products that work well there? I want to completely free of hair, baldness, everything.
Haha, these personal questions.
Describe experience, if any, etc. The more information the better.

Thank you!

4 comments:

santobug... said...

There are many teams host lit it. Just as well. They are inexpensive and do not need a stranger cuts your baby to care. I recommend, comes a few days before her BF back home, even if, as you are at the end red and swollen for one or two days. In fact, read the instructions, and have even that, especially for this area.

poprocks... said...

I never Nair, but I thought (apparently you should not care what the other person said) usually I use a razor, because I had to see me lol could wax Google products, as something that ISN "T costly . good luck =]

Aimee said...

NOOOO do not use Nair on your vagina, you will regret it!

It hurts, skin rashes, boils, bites, gross


NO!

Bananass... said...

Nair?

Post a Comment