Monday, February 15, 2010

Pillowcase Bags Need Ideas & Information On How To Clean A CUSH Stuffed Toy?

Need ideas & information on how to clean a CUSH stuffed toy? - pillowcase bags

Label does not say wash and dry in the machine /. How can a patch?
I thought the toy was placed in a bag or pillow case and hand washing delicate lingerie washing and drying clothes in the dryer, air-to-low for a few minutes and then sec in air.
If you have any suggestions, other than that, please help me.
Carpet cleaning job or something similar?

4 comments:

witcheyw... said...

I machine washed my daughters, all things animal, wash my hands on the delicate hairs in the dryer with tennis balls ED. I've never had a problem with the laundry. He has in cold water.

To kill dust mites on animal things, packed with a bullet in the freezer, license freezer for a few hours.

ruth4526 said...

Do not tell me what is the stain. But do not use no, carpet cleaners out if a child plays, you can put in your kit is mouth.There cleaning, you can buy in the supermarket. You can have one or two times what the price is worth it. Simply apply the toy with the cloth supplied with the bag and throw in some toys and others in the dryer. Works great.

brian p said...

They have a good idea to use a pillowcase and wash in cold water. If the air is not dry carpet cleaner, treatment with a little soap.

PDY said...

If there is only one place that I enjoy a good rinse with detergent stain, and then dry the floor dry. If the problem is, I would move up liquid, rinse and dry bread and WIH. A good way to dry up in a towel and press gently to remove excess moisture. Tip: This works well with all her clothes to wash separately.

Post a Comment