Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sudden Onset Of Sickness 35 Weeks With Morning Sickness For The First Time??

35 weeks with morning sickness for the first time?? - sudden onset of sickness

I have not experienced the nausea in my first quarter at all, (I know you do not get angry with me, I was lucky), suddenly in the last few days I had terrible nausea. After a little cold does not help, because every time I cough I feel like vomiting. I had meant some relief Brown yesterday, and very bad back pain. Now I have diarrhea.
Everything went well in recent months, and all at the same time, I'm afraid the symptoms sound normal?

2 comments:

kyisha17 said...

I just went through the same thing. My gynecologist said that his body is preparing for the birth last month of pregnancy. Now I am 37 weeks and still feeling sick and back pain. They had to convince even the episodes of contractions. The download is most likely your mucus plug. Do not worry, you can lose it weeks before the birth, including the ability to continue growth. Good luck, I know you're not alone!

Cat Chase said...

No. All discharges at this stage should check ASAP.
This could be the mucus plug starts to come - it seems that it can begin one month before delivery and disposed of when there is a problem. But do not ask on Yahoo Answers answer in a moment so important for you and Baby - Go talk to a doctor - even if only to describe your symptoms.

Post a Comment