Friday, December 11, 2009

Skinned Dog While Walking Home From School Today My Daughter And Her Friends Came Across A Skinned Dog & Squirrels, Crazy?

While walking home from school today my daughter and her friends came across a skinned dog & squirrels, crazy? - skinned dog

Left view around the forest, and now the children are afraid to walk home. Opinions vary as to why someone would do something that sick? I thought, a sort of satanic ritual or something ?????? Please help if you enlighten us on this point.

4 comments:

Midwest said...

The fact is:
All serial killers have abused animals only. Not all animal cruelty are serial killers .. But I do not want my children to walk. The police contact to let them know.

Emily said...

I doubt that everything that is satanic. I would be nothing in public, at least I hope so. It was probably the work of some elderly or low-to-be mass murderer. : / I let my children go in that direction.

☮♪♥That's What You Get☮♪♥ said...

God!
It's terrible!
Be sure to call the police to tell them, they can already be in a position to know who he is.

Ewwwww

DRAYDUR BULL TERRIERS said...

Wow, that both the disease and fear wrapped in a

Post a Comment